Serving size 10 Preparation time 25min. Cooking time 25min.
Cream Puff Ingredients:
Eggs 200g (4 large eggs)
Salt 1/4 tsp
Instant vanilla pudding mix 1 pkg
Heavy cream 240ml
Cream Puff Steps:
1. Combine package of instant vanilla pudding mix with 240ml cold milk in a bowl. Beat together with double mixer accessory for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate to set for at least 5 minutes.
2. Whip the heavy cream using the whisk or double mixer accessory. Fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate.
3. In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Over medium heat, stir in flour and salt. Stir vigorously until dough forms a ball in center of pan. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl and let stand 5 minutes. Using the double mixer accessory, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Drop by tablespoonful, 5cm/2 in apart, onto an ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 25 minutes at 220Ｃ until golden brown. Centers should be dry
5. When the cream puffs are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the puffs.