Serving szie: 4 Preparation time: 20 min. Mashed Potatoes Ingredients:
Mashed Potatoes Ingredients:
Potato 605g (approximately 4 medium)
Mashed Potatoes Steps:
1. Peel potatoes and immediately submerge in a bowl of cold water, to keep them from turning brown while you are chopping them.
2. Cut the potatoes into 5 cm cubes so they will cook evenly.
3. Add cut potatoes to a pot large enough to hold them and enough water to cover . Place the pot over high heat and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. When done remove from heat and drain immediately.
5. Allow potatoes to sit for a few minutes while excess water drains from the colander. Once fully drained add potatoes back to pot and process with the potato masher Accessory.
6. In a separate, small saucepan, heat butter and milk over low heat. Once melted and stirred, pour butter and milk mixture over potatoes and gently mix together until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.