Cherry Cobbler ingredients:
Butter 1/2 cup
All-Purpose flour 1 cup
Sugar 1.5 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Pitted fresh cherries 2 cup
Flour 1 tbsp
Cherry Cobbler steps:
1. Reheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place butter in a 9x13 baking dish, and place in the oven to melt.
3. Remove as soon as butter had melted (about 5 mins)
4. In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, and baking powder.
5. Mix in the milk until well blended, then pour the batter into the pan over the butter. Do not stir.
6. Place cherries in another bowl, and toss with remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tbsp of flour
7. Distribute the cherry mixture evenly over the batter. Do not stir.
8. Bake for 50-60 mins in preheated oven, until golden brown. A toothpick inserted into the cobbler should come out clean.
Serve warm with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream.