Respberry Fizz Ingredients:
Cider Vinegar 1 cup
Fresh or frozen red raspberries 1 cup
Sugar 1/2 cup
Sparking water some
Respberry Fizz steps:
1. Puree the vinegar , raspberries, and sugar in a blender of food processor and pour in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 3-4 mins.
3. Transfer the mixture to a glass or ceramic bowl or jar.
4. strain (in batches, if necessary) through a fine strainer, urging the liquid through by stirring with a wooden spoon.
5. Be patients, it takes a while to strain will of the liquid from the seeds and pulp.
6. For a quick, fruity soda combines 2 TBSP of strained mixture with 6 onces of sparking water and couple with ice cubes.
7. Raspberry Fizz ready to eat!
Yields 2 cups of concentrate