Large egg yolks 3
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Garlic powder 1/4 tsp
Onion powder 3/4 tsp
Dried tarragon 1/2 tsp
Salt 1/4 tsp
Chopped Spinach 10 ounces (300g)
Carrots 1 cup (240ml)
1. Place egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper in blender.
2. Turn on machine and run in high speed.
3. Remove lid plug and drop in garlic cloves.
4. Run for 10 seconds then reduce speed to medium-low.
5. With the machine running, slowly pour in oil in a thin, steady stream until emulsified.
Regrigerate in airtight container.