Peanut or Cashew Butter ingredients:
Rosted Peanuts or Cashews 24 ounces (720ml)
Peanut or Cashew Butter steps:
1. Pour nuts into blender.
2. Insert tamper through lid opening.
3. Turn on machine and quickly turn to high speed.
4. Use the tamper to push the nuts into the blades.
5. In 1 minute you will hear a high pitched chugging sound.
6. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low laboring sound.
7. Stop and pour into container.
Regrigerate in airtight container.
Over processing will cause serious overheating to blander machine.
Do not process for more than 1 minute after mixture starts circulting freely.