Tahini Butter Ingredients:
Pan roasted seasamee seeds 1/2 cup (120ml)
Butter, softened 1 1/3 cup (320ml)
Lemon Juice 1/4 cup (60ml)
Soy Sauce 4 tsp
Tahini Butter Steps:
1. Roast sesame seeds light in a dry skillet.
2. Place all ingredients in blender in order listed.
3. Turn on machine and run for 15 - 20 seconds or until mixed.
4. you may need to stop the machine and run a spatula around the inside of the container to integrate ingredients.
5. If necessary, use the tamper to press any ingredients into the blades while processing. Do not over mix.
Note: Regrigerate in airtight container. This hardens in regfrigerator, but is spreadable, like soft margarine. Tahini butter is excellent on party sandwiches.