Cooked Mayonnaise Ingredients:
Water 1 1/2 cup(360ml)
White rice vinegar 1/2 cup (120ml)
Sugar 2 tsp
Salt 2 tsp (optional)
Dry Mustard 2 tsp
All-purpose flour 2/3 cup (160ml)
Egg Substitute 1 cup (240 ml)
Oil 2 cup (480 ml)
Cooked Mayonnaise Steps:
1. Place hot water, vinegar, sugar, salt and mustard in blender mathine
2. Turn on machine and quickly turn to high speed
3. Run machine for 4-5 minutes until steaming hot.
4. Reduce speed to medium.
5. While machine is running, remove lid plug, and add flour through opening.
6. As the mixture thickens, add the eggs.
7. Pour oil in a thin, steady stream until it is gone and mixture is thick.
Note: Regrigerate in airtight container