Homemade Butter Ingredients:
Heavy Whipping Cream 2 cups (480 ml)
Salt 1/8 - 1/4 tsp
Homemade Butter Steps:
1. Place cream in blender.
2. Start with low speed then quickly turn to high speed.
3. Continue run machine until mixture is thick and the sound of the machine change, stop.
4. Scrape the sides of the container with a spatula and stir once into center.
5. Turn on machine for 5 seconds, stop and scrape side again. Repeat procedure several times until you see the mixture start to flow easier and fluid appears.
6. Run for few more seconds until solid butter sets up in center of container on top of blades.
7. Place butter in a fine strainer to drain.
8. Remove butter to bowl and add salt (1/8 of a tsp at a time) to taste.
9. Work butter with a spatula to remove as much liquid as possible.
Homemade Butter Note:
Regriderate in airtight container. Finish as soon as possible. If can't finish soon, place some in the freezer.