Jazzed up Cranberry Sauce Ingredients:
Orange juice 1/2 cup (fresh)
Raspberry Vinegar 1/4 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Salt 1/4 tsp
Fresh or frozen cranberries 12 once
Cinnamon stick 1 whole
Jazzed up Cranberry Sauce Steps:
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice, vinegar, sugar, and salt, bring to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. stir in the cranberries and add the cinnamon stick.
3. Reduce the heat and simmer until the cranberries burst and sauce is slightly thickened., 7-10 minutes
4. Remove the cinnamon stick, cool for about 30 minutes or refrigerate, the sauce will continue to thicken as it cools. Covered and refrigerated
* It will keep for up to one week