Peach Creme Burlee Ingredients:
Fresh okanagan peaches 3
Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
Sour cream 1 cup
Sugar 3 tbsp
Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
Vanilla 1 tsp
Brown sugar 1/3 cup
Chopped pecans 1/2 cup
Peach Creme Burlee steps:
1. Peel peachs, but them in half and remove the pit.
2. Place peach halves in a baking dish but side down.
3. Sprinkle with lemon juice and place 4-6 inches under droiler until fruit begins to brown in spots.
4. Remove from oven and turn over so cut side is up.
5. in small bowl, combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
6. Spoon mixture over the fruit them sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
7. Broil 4-6 inches from heat until sugar melts and caramelizes.
8. Ready for serve
Tip: If desired, can sprinkle with some Pecans